Cucumber, Beet, Cilantro, Lime
Potential Benefits of Ingredients
- High in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne
- High in vitamin K. The body needs vitamin K to help form proteins that are needed to make healthy bones and tissues as well as to help your blood clot properly
- Promotes hydration. Contains important electrolytes
- Contains Nitrates- converts into nitric oxide in the blood that helps widen and relax blood vessels to assist with better blood flow
- Has water-soluble antioxidants called betalains.
- Antioxidants- Protect against the oxidative stress and inflammation that contribute to the development of heart disease (Tackle harmful free radicals that damage tissues throughout your body).
- Good source of potassium. Potassium is an essential mineral and electrolyte involved in heart function, muscle contraction, and water balance
- Good source of Folate- a B vitamin
- Well known for its ability to lower blood sugar
- Can rid the body of heavy metals
- Contains strong antioxidant properties that supports a healthy heart
- High in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Can reduce heart disease risk factors