Orange, Beet, Apple, Cucumber, Lemon
Potential Benefits of Ingredients
- Contains Nitrates- converts into nitric oxide in the blood that helps widen and relax blood vessels to assist with better blood flow
- Has water-soluble antioxidants called betalains.
- Antioxidants- Protect against the oxidative stress and inflammation that contribute to the development of heart disease (Tackle harmful free radicals that damage tissues throughout your body).
- Good source of potassium. Potassium is an essential mineral and electrolyte involved in heart function, muscle contraction, and water balance
- Good source of Folate- a B vitamin
- Packed with Vitamin C which helps boost your immune system
- High in potassium. Potassium is an essential mineral and electrolyte involved in heart function, muscle contraction, and water balance
- Contains flavonoids, a phytonutrient associated with cardiovascular and neurodegenerative disease prevention.
- Support Hydration- 88% water
- Rich in plant compound called Polyphenol which protect cells from inflammation and oxidative damage (has numerous health benefits)
- High in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne
- High in vitamin K. The body needs vitamin K to help form proteins that are needed to make healthy bones and tissues as well as to help your blood clot properly
- Promotes hydration. Contains important electrolytes